The Weakest Link. Disaster Recovery Tip #12
As a result of the crisis in Japan, news outlets reported this week that "supply chain paralysis" is starting to set in. Companies from GM to Sony to Boeing are already feeling the effects. This is another stark reminder for how important it is for every business, regardless of size, to make supply chain management an integral part of their business continuity plan.
Click here for the full article.
- What are my business requirements for supply chain continuity?
- Where does my supply chain begin and end?
- Who are my key suppliers of goods and services?
- Is my sourcing strategy a fit for my business continuity requirements?
- What are my key suppliers doing about business continuity?
- Can we survive a crisis together?
- How can I work with key suppliers and service providers to achieve and sustain my required level of continuity?
Be on the lookout for next week's Disaster Recovery tip from Agility. If you have additional questions or would like to talk with a recovery professional about your business continuity needs visit www.agilityrecovery.com or call 866-364-9696